Sunday, May 8, 2022

Last Blog Post Here-Switch to quarterly newsletters


Hello family and friends,

Here is a YouTube video link about our outreach teams time in Norway!

Spring has arrived and along with it a new season for me; I'm still staffing with YWAM Kona, but taking a break from serving with Crossroads DTS. I am staffing part-time on the Natural Farm at the moment and praying about staffing Foundations for Biblical Counseling (FBC/FCM) in the Fall 2022. 

I am also going to officially switch to using quarterly newsletters as my main way for sharing updates; so if you're reading this post and not already receiving my newsletters, please send me an email at jpatnott@gmail.com and I will add you to the list! 

Thank you for all the ways you continually show love and support to me!
Blessings, Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Blog Post Here-Switch to quarterly newsletters

Hello family and friends, Here is a YouTube video link about our outreach teams time in Norway! https://youtu.be/ r3ZEh4GWOgE Spring has arr...